As a newcomer to The Unitarian Church in Summit, worship is a great first step. You’ll learn spiritual practices like centering and meditation. You’ll get a feeling for our community. You’ll feel renewed and rejuvenated for the week ahead. At some point, however, you’ll want more because belonging happens when you reach out.
What’s the next step?
Talk & Tour is about feeling at home in our building.
They are 15 minutes and family-friendly. They are offered every Sunday after both services. Meet at the Welcome Desk in the main lobby. Our guide shows you around our building so you can feel at home here. We share stories about who we are and what we offer.
Explore & Connect is about feeling at home in our community.
It’s a small group that explores our own emerging spirituality and connects with other like-minded newcomers. Sessions are led by Rev. Emilie Boggis and our Membership Team. We are happy to provide childcare upon request.
Click to Register. You can also sign up at our Welcome Desk or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter 2017 Explore & Connect:
- Option 1: Tuesdays, 7 – 9 pm, January 24, February 7, & February 21
- Option 2: Sundays, 11:15 am – 12:45 pm: Jan 29, Feb 12 & 26, Mar 12
Spring 2017 Explore & Connect:
- Option 1: Tuesdays, 7 – 9 pm: March 7, March 21 & April 4
- Option 2: Sundays, 11:15 am – 12:45 pm: March 5, March 19, April 9 & April 23
- Option 3: Tuesdays, 7 – 9 pm: May 9, May 23, & June 6
- Option 4: Sundays, 11:15 am – 12:45 pm: May 7 & 21, June 4 & 18
Summer and Fall 2017 Explore & Connect dates coming!